Since being founded in 2003, Canadian Blast Freezers’ mission has been to be the “strategic partner” of choice for our customers cold chain needs by providing exceptional service and dependability.
Canadian Blast Freezers is a service leader in providing innovative blast freezing, cold storage, meat processing and specialized export solutions to the food industry. We cater to the needs of the food industry providing a “one stop shop” with multiple services available to optimize your supply chain.
- One of Canada’s largest dedicated blast freezing facilities providing a multi-suite of services from blast freezing, warehousing, tempering, export and 3PL logistics
- CFIA federal facility, HACCP Certified, and BRC Certified to provide the highest level of quality, food safety and operational excellence to the food industry
- 24/7 monitored facility providing traceability every step of the way
- Creative and tailored solutions to meet your business needs
- Dedicated professionals committed to ensuring efficient and quality work
- “Real time inventory”- full visibility and access to online customer portal
Canadian Blast Freezers understands that our freezer facilities are an extension of our customer’s processing plant. We work closely with our customers as “strategic partners” to help them realize the benefits of consolidating their freezing requirements. The benefits of volume consolidation can be substantial including better overall product quality, reduced product cycle times and more efficient freight logistics. Our services are specifically designed to service the food industry and meet all regulatory requirements. For more information on any of the storage services below, please contact us
Canadian Blast Freezers has one of the largest blast freezing capacities in Canada. Blast freezing is a quick freezing process that takes approximately 24 to 48 hours and ensures product is quickly frozen to lock in freshness
Canadian Blast Freezers has a large storage freezer that is clean and efficient with temperature capability to -18°C. We also have dry storage available, ambient temperature.
Both storage options provide real time inventory management for our customers
Canadian Blast Freezers regularly exports meat products to various countries. Specific services include, trichinella treatment, specialized container loading and exporting. For more information on our current export capabilities see establishment 544
Provide custom packing and re-packaging services to meat industry
Approved re-inspection station for imports
Canadian Blast Freezers has both air and water tempering capabilities to temper your product to fulfill your specific temperature requirements. Both water and air tempering processes are controlled by HACCP regulations
Canada First Brands operates as a brand under Canadian Blast Freezers. Canada First Brands specializes in meat processing and provides innovative value-added meat products to further processors, food service and retail. At Canada First Brands, our Team Members are committed to providing the highest standard of customer service, consistent product quality, food safety and traceability in the industry. We are a worldwide company exporting to multiple countries across many continents including countries with restrictions such as USA, Mexico, Japan, Australia, China, European Union, and South Africa. For more information on any of the meat processing options below, please contact us
- Traceability from receiving to shipping
- BRC and HACCP certified facility
- Advanced x-ray technology to ensure product is free of foreign material
- Multiple options including COV, IWP, bulk / layer packed capabilities to meet your packaging specific requirements
We can offer a variety of custom meat solutions including:
Canadian Blast Freezers believes that our success depends on the quality and leadership abilities of our Team Members. Our goal is to have a talented, competent workforce and provide opportunities for skills development and career advancement.
Canadian Blast Freezers Ltd
80 Carrying Place Road
Phone: (613) 394-4122
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org