- Day Shift, Monday to Friday (6:30am – 3:00pm)
- Overtime as required
- $17.00/hour starting rate
- Eligible for Group Benefits after 3 month probationary period
- Fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work on the production line conducting various tasks such as; cutting pork, removing bones/veins, labelling, or using machinery to create out value added products
- Team Player: Willing to assist in a variety of work tasks
- Packaging, weighing, labeling products
- Housekeeping and clean-up
- High school or equivalent
- Clean Criminal Record
- Double vaccinated (Covid-19)
- Works in a cold temperature controlled environment for up to eight hours daily.
- Extremely Team-Based Environment.
- Wearing designated personal protective equipment for up to eight hours daily.
- Working with strict deadlines.
- Performs multiple, repeated, and sustained hand-eye movements for up to eight hours daily.
- Stands for up to eight hours daily.
- Performing physical activities that require use of hands and arms such as stooping and handling of materials.
- Using hands, arms and hand held tools in handling, positioning, boning, cutting, trimming meat products.
- May have to lift up to 60 lbs on a repetitive basis.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org